Best Dressed Women in The World
There are numerous women who dress properly and imitate the fashion of famous people. Here are some of the most best dressed women whom we can regard as our model in our fashion style.
- Rihanna- She is very famous for her streetstyle fashion and everybody knows that it’s her trip to play with clothes. Whatever she wears, it fits her.
- Ruth Negga- This woman renews her fashion as if she is new to herself. She brings back the fashion of past generations through her magnificent dresses.
- Bella Hadid- She is one of the most fashionable women. She is very confident of her own style while exposing her thigh or obscenity. She is the most different among best fashionable women in the world.
- Sienna Miller- Base on her dressing style, she looked magnificent and her exposed curves do not look bad. Her fashion even makes her more beautiful.
- Zendaya- Her unique style makes people say nothing. Her elegant fashion and poise is wonderful. She can carry herself even in a public place.
- Michelle Obama- As the First Lady, she wears best dresses of all time that never fades away in fashion list. She also sets an example of good fashion for women who are seeking for best fashion style.
- Cate Blanchet- With perfect poise and good body, she is best for wearing flowing gown. She must be recommendable for beauty pageant in her elegant gown.
- Celine Dion-The celebrity looks powerful and cute in all her fashion style. She must be in the list. Software design can be used to design dresses like this.
Television shows are not just an entertainment but also give us the feeling of sympathy to other people. Most of case, we feel like these in true-story shows since these kind of stories touches our hearts. Although we are not in the same situation like them, we still extend our heartfelt emotion towards them. This is why the most important television shows are the shows based on true stories.There are numerous television programs setting on true story events. Example is the “Maala-ala Mo Kaya” or simply MMK by Charo Santos.
This is a television series watched every Saturday in the Philippines having different stories weekly. In this show, true stories of different people around the country are collected and after that, the host of the program would create script based on the story and produce it eventually. KBS Channel also produce shows based on true stories like Gukjesijang, a story of a son who lost his Father and Sister. He found his sister through the reunion program made by KBS Station.
Many true stories and touching ones are Thailand Movies. There true stories about unconditional and conditional love that would touch our heart. The most significant reason why true stories are formed and produced is that many people are after learning mistakes and lessons they do not encounter in their life. Most of the time, many would shed tears of compassion towards the character. But there is no more touching videos or film than mother’s love and sacrifice that they can even do metal work for their children.
The rich people do not only have rich fashion style but also rich lifestyle. The most important to note is that people always wanted to be dressed up properly because through their dressing, they can show how they are living. Now, rich people use the most expensive garments that they can afford. Everything is expensive. This is because, of course, richness affects lifestyle. Rich people include fashion in their vacations, in their works, in their body outfit and many more.
Fashion is in their dressing style- They use the most expensive clothes and braded ones because they know that many people keep their eye on them. Especially when media targets them, they must be in their bets garments so that other people will not criticize them.
Fashion in their Houses- Rich people’s houses are decorated with many artifacts, artworks and artistic furniture hanging on the wall and ceilings are painted with their fashion style. Jewels are also decorated in their houses and expensive dresses are hanging in their expensive cabinets.
Fashion in their vacation- Of course vacation is essential for rich people. Many people look up at an unfamiliar person of richly outfit. When rich people go to vacation, people usually recognize them as rich people by their stylish outfit.
If luxurious fashion makes people happy, why not pursue it? Not all rich people are show-off type. There are also rich who do not go for expensive fashion. Some rich people use their richness in an upright manner like helping charity programs and other non-profit government that they deserve place in a 會議桌 conversation.
What can you give yourself at this time? Fashion! Most of people like fashion. So if you are the person who is looking for how you can be fashionable, here are the best tips for you.
1. Search for a fashion style you like
There are many fashion trends that you can find in the internet. You can be an Asian, American or European through your fashion style. The best is to find the fashion that you are comfortable with in order to avoid uneasiness while wandering around somewhere.
2. Search for fashion that makes you beautiful and cool
What makes you beautiful? Think of this first. Do not think of something that makes you weird because there are many haughty eyes around. Sometimes, weirdness makes us someone to look at but it is always preferable to be presentable than being weird. Make use of bags and shoes that are not funny and it should not spoil your day. Do not seek attention through your fashion but only look forward to your happiness.
3. Consider your accessories and garments
When you choose your fashion style, it would be good if you use the good and a little bit luxurious accessories and garments. May it be for office work, for parties, gatherings and so on. Fashion makes you confident of yourself and respectable so you can just pick something that pleases you. Pair your garments with bags and shoes that makes you look a better person from others. Fashion is not just a style but you way of expressing who you are and what you want.
Each country has its own culture and traditions. In Asia, there are various types of traditional dresses that embody the culture and nature of people in their respective nation. What are the traditional fashion dresses of Asian people? Look at the descriptions below.
Chakri- This is the national dress of Thai women that is made of silk. It is backless and sleeveless type of garment.
Hanbok- Hanbok is the traditional dress for women and men in Korea covering their whole body from neck to toe. Hanbok symbolizes the conservative –type of woman.
Hanbok can be made of silk, satin and cotton.
Kimono- This is a traditional garment of Japanese which is usually made of silk, cotton, satin and linen. Like hanbok, it covers the whole body of a woman from neck to toe.
Kebaya- This is a traditional dress of Indonesian women, made of sheer. They usually wear this with sarong or batik. It is like a modern fashion dress for some.
Longyi- It is the national dress for women in Myanmar. It is cylindrical tube and worn tucked into the ways.
Cheongsam- This is the traditional garment for Chinese women, made of silk and satin. When noticed, it is usually embroidered with Chinese characters.
Baro at Saya- This is the traditional garment of Filipino women. This is usually worn by the tagalog people. However, the kimona is the usual wear of Filipina nationwide. Barong Tagalog for men is usually worn nationwide and is common during wedding ceremonies and social gatherings.
Sampot- This is traditional long skirt for women in Cambodia. It is worn with a modest shirt and blouse.
Without Fashion Designers, who will use their own fashion style? So this famous fashion designers are great contributors to fashion and society. Here are the most famous fashion designers who uplifted the trends in fashion.
- Eunice Lee- A very famous designer who designed the ripstop and baseball jacket. There are numerous guys who liked her style because her design can fit anything.
- Hayden Yoo- A designer of simple and scary clothes. Of course he has that spirit to sell his designed cloth for fashionable people.
- Dao-Yi Chao-He is the a designer in America’s incubator program. He was chosen to be in the position since he demonstrated his wit in in fashion. He is known for the Black Apple and Sean John brands.
- Carol Lim- The exotic boutique that she established with her co-business partner is shining over New York because of the production of exotic designs and colourful clothing. As the colors are bright many are fascinated with it. Her passion for designing makes her famous in New York and around the world.
- Philip Lim- A Cambodian Designer is great for his design towards women clothing and men’s rock style.
- Siki Im- He is a Korean designer who is designing garments for fashionable Koreans. He even uses expensive fabrics. He makes wears fitting the image of tall people.
- Richard Chai- The attractive casual looks are very alive for those who have already experienced his wearing his best designed garments.
- Dana Lee is good for her menswear garments. Wearable and comfortable to use anytime even during food enjoyment.
Most Asians are thin. Many say that perhaps it is because of food that they eat. Genes determine the height of a person. But there are many Asians who have grown tall contrary to their genetic identity. According to statistics, Koreans are generally short people, an Average height of 5’ 4’’ inches for men and 5’ 2’’ for women before the year 1970. But now, most Koreans—men and women, are tall having a female average height of 5’ 6’’.
Men have an average height of 5’ 10’’. Many people really thought they have become taller while in the fact, they were short in the past. This must be the influence of the industrialized society. Because of food? The nutrients that they get from food? Asian are rice and vegetables eaters. Rice is the most go food that they eat. Rice is considered the most important food since rice. They eat an amount of rice according to its kind since there are also unhealthy.
In a day, they must at least have eaten once. Vegetables too are very important for Asians. It is more nutritious than any other food. Eating too many vegetables is an advantage. Asian also are meat eaters. But eating too many meat is not good. The most meat they like the most is poultry and pork. Koreans like the meat of a dog. Filipinos like beef and goat meat. These foods may have affected the growth of Asians that can have effect on indoor skill for beauty. However, genes should be considered first.
Ghana is full of fashionable women although it is not like the fashion in the East. As all people around the world have their on fashion style. Ghana too has its own exotic fashion style displaying their exotic style in their on way. The most remarkable fashion of Ghana is the orange color. People like orange color this is why in their fashion they use orange in their faces, in their clothes, even in their body. This is due to the influence of their culture.
The fashion design in Ghana is that their clothes are very colorful in nature that attracts people around. Well, this kind of design fits them. Also, printed garments and are very familiar in their style. In their clothing, their are patterns that are embroidered and printed. Most likely their clothes are made to reveal their curves. Of course, this is not part of modesty but this is their fashion. In such fashion, you have to throw your decency as a man or woman.
There is also 0ne thing that is in common in all their dressing style, and that is the women’s cleavage are exposed. Well, even those who are not acquainted to luxurious fashion, cleavage is also exposed. Nothing to say about their fashion because this is own way of living. Fancy dresses and long flowing gowns too are most used kinds of dresses among Africans. Just like many people are after fashion trends, Africans too are creating new in the world of fashion that they need promotion of it.
To wear fashion garments, we need fashion shops. Here are the most famous fashion shops in the world that uphold the beauty and majesty of styles.
- Le Bon Marche- This department store was established in 1852 and is still at its peak now. Elegant Fashion dresses and jewellery are found here. Watch too are available for men as a trend in their fashion.
- Bergdorf Goodman- Famous since 1899, this shop is luxurious for shopping high-end clothing. It is located in the Central Park of Fifth Avenue.
- Robert Clergerie- This is very famous boutique in France that is famous for shoe brands. The highly branded shoes remains here.
- Bohemian Exchange in Abbot Kinney Boulevard- This is one of the most famous boutique in London that is very famous for clothing exchange and that is unique for the styles and designs.
- Printemps- This is a luxurious boutique for shopping jewelleries and watches. It is also known as the largest beauty shop in the world including perfume products.
- Bal Harbour Shops- This is shop is located in Miami and is available for luxurious fashion dresses, Jewellries, and women needs. This shopping destination is filled with many tourists and local residents who are fond of the branded products inside.
- Miracle Mile- This bridal boutique is very famous for it has shops, art galleries that attract people’s attention to visit the boutique. Women’s fashion apparel is very enviable at the momement.
- Maurizio Catalioti- In Rome, this boutique is famous for its element of exotic dresses, shoes, trousers.
According to history, million years ago, mankind was suffering from nakedness and so the nomads tried their best to find a way to cover themselves by any means at least the sensitive parts of the body. In the bronze age, people were just wandering not knowing how they can be covered entirely. During the middle ages, there was already the development of using perfect garments, meaning clothing that can cover the body. At that time, people started to regard this kind of garment as the decent way in dressing.
After many generations have passed away, each tribe and nation found their own traditional garments for men and women. In this way, they can be distinguished from different nations, tribes and languages. Seeing the original and exotic traditional dresses of each nation, we see that all most of the garments cover the body from head to toe. Example is the Hanbok of Korea and the Kimono of Japan.These kinds of dresses have great impact to past generations.
Now, what is the trending fashion of famous people on this age? It is almost the fashion that was first found during the bronze age. It seems it is a puzzle but this is the reality. Most people see that it is nicer to expose to your improperly dressed body. Well, this kind of dressing style of the generation last 4000 years ago. The point is that garments from evolved from nakedness to nakedness. However, fashion style is all up to human beings and no one has a right to interfere in someone’s own fashion style even in 冷氣維修 choice.